A dream

I have to write this down because God speaks so softly I often forget He does at all. This morning I had a dream where God seemed to be speaking to me.

It wasn't in visions or anything, but I had these old feelings of despair again in my dream. And then I was reminded that I had Christian friends and also of the cherubim. "In addition to singing God's praises, they also serve as a visible reminder of the majesty and glory of God and His abiding presence with His people."(Got Questions) And lastly, I was reminded that nothing occurs apart from the will of God.

Was this to encourage me? I believe so. I think it was also to remind me that it is this great God whom I have a personal relationship with. And it is of this glorious relationship that I must speak.

Hallelujah, Amen.

Comments