Perseverance

/pəːsɪˈvɪər(ə)ns/

"Continuance in a state of grace to the end, leading to eternal salvation." 

Oh for grace to trust Him more! And I know that He is with me, will be with me to the end.

Tomorrow I start my field placement in a family service centre proper. I really really thank God that He has mercifully provided a strong Christian that loves and seeks Him as my partner, and that this centre meets at 8.30am everyday for prayers. 

Bleary eyes, slow mind- can't get some eloquence out now so I'll keep it short. I'm reminded of this victorious life to which I entered when Christ took hold of me. 


And though this world, with devils filled, 
Should threaten to undo us,
We will not fear, for God has willed
His truth to triumph through us.
The prince of darkness grim,
We tremble not for him-
His rage we can endure,
For lo! His doom is sure;
One little word shall fell him
(And that word is the Word of God)
Martin Luther King

"Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me." Philippians 3:12

Comments