(Wong, 2015)

"Not to be so preoccupied with Why and What God is doing in my life? but rather to just trust in Him to lead us in the right path, walking moment by moment in God's grace and in the fear of the Lord. 
This calls for walking by faith, and not by sight. This calls for a very moment-by-moment living, with God and for God. This I believe will eventually unfold, as we look back, into a beautiful picture of God's handiwork in our lives." (Wong, 2015)
Typed this on my phone this Wednesday; inspired by a friend's wedding video where they traced their grace-filled lives-


So many decisions I made without a clear sign from God. Yet His grace, love and sovereign power worked so beautifully so that I stand today- a child of God.  


 The very pivotal decision to ultimately chose Social Work. It was kind of a no-brainer then, and now. But I have asked myself (and still do sometimes), can I love this much, can I see the deepest hurts and still say that God is good, can I hope against hope, can I can I. God can.



Then Sidewalk because of XH who pulled me to explore starting a social enterprise with her.



Then BLESS cos I was persuaded by the very persuasive & passionate Francesca. 

Then many things happened in between, of which I think the very defining one is CASA. I really gave my 100% to this ministry (which is why it hurts a bit to have so little of my friends walking with me in this but to each He calls I guess). 


Realised I really enjoy children too after joining Sunday School about the same time.


Then it was during Y internship which brought me places and cause me to grow so much in these short 7 weeks. To be more open in saying what I feel, to lead as a servant, to want to pray for healing in relationships. 
I proudly (but also a bit abashedly) admit that my decisions to go Shang Hai, to intern at the Y, was motivated by my romantic fancies. LOL I really am INFJ but I'm too beautifully made to be boxed cos I can be an extrovert sometimes too.


Grace even in reckless moments- was drinking illegally at the carpark near Zouk. An experience I will hold close, even though I probably will never do it again.



"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge- that you may be filled to the measure of the fullness of God."
(Ephesians 4:17b- 19, NIV)

Comments